Somewhere


Somewhere
Over there

Where there are no information
Nor trends or rumors
Where the stories are boring but pure
The truths are cycles that come and go
Where there's nothing I've ever known

I want to see the mountains
And the water falls
I want to listen the river's songs
Where the soul never crawls

I want to see dreams chasing the wind
Creating and destroying clouds
I want to feel the rain on my face
And scream out loud

I want to go where the people
Don't form a sea of loneliness
I want to swim on a sea of peace
And be free to run around

There where everything changes
Everyday
There where I feel I could go
Or stay

Over there
Where rhymes are everything
So the words are free to use
As the emotions
As the actions
As the expressions

But
"I'm still here
And you're still there
And we're still around" *



*Orange County Suite - The Doors

Comentários

  1. Olá,
    bem, para ser sincero não me recordo que poema comentei, visto já ter sido há bastante tempo. No entanto lembro-me do blog, está muito bom.
    E já agora, gostei bastante do quadro. ;)

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário

Tell all the people

Mensagens populares deste blogue

(En)Gata

Doeu para o mundo

The lightbulb