The lightbulb

- I've got to go.
- Go where?
- I do not know.
  I've gotta go change the lightbulbs on the highway.
- Wouldn't you rather go to the freeway?
- No lamps there, I have to got to go to the sunshine of my house. No lamps there either.
- Maybe you should walk through that valley over there.
- Or climb this mountain over here.
- Maybe you should not pay attention to what you overhear.
- Come near.
  There's a castle in the clouds, surrounded by all these cows. They whisper in the night, they talk to the moon to bring them back on the ground. The wolves listened and came to tear down the castle and eat the cows. Bellies full, they grew too heavy and fell down the clouds into the sea. Then the sun rouse the grass the cows could be. And do you want to know the worst part?
- Rather not.
- Please, let me tell you.
- No...
- Ok, but just so you know, you're the lightbulb.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

(En)Gata

Doeu para o mundo