Maybe...

The rain comes and goes
But just rain, not a soul
Nobody around to speak
Nobody, just one soul

But the soul is alone
Feeling long gone
Hoping for the rain to come
And be clear by the sun

No use to think
About what's going on
Nothing is
Not a thing

Somedays I wish I wouldn't have tried
All the people around me
Now the despair reaches the desert
The desert doesn't holds me on
Anymore

Don't know how to find confort
How to find life on my own
How to be alright alone
That's the only thing I should have ever learned

Too much loneliness makes me scared
I'm afraid of talking to people again
Lately they always react bad
Because I miss them and I'm sad

So I can't talk
I can't have conversations
I forgot how to pretend it's alright
Well it's not alright, it's not OK
I sleep too much during the day
And at night I dream of waking up

And there will be life again
There will be people walking around my desert
And the people would want me there
And maybe I would find it fair
And maybe, just maybe
I wouldn't be so scared

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

(En)Gata

Doeu para o mundo

The lightbulb